Monday, October 15, 2012

My week in pictures...


My camera has been working overtime these days... Photo-shooting in the mountains, overnight trips to SourceMatelas, and capturing my hardworking students in the classroom. I've been delayed on a blog post for a while now, so I hope these snapshots will give you an update on what's happening on my side of the globe. :)
Francia, Wahla and Shaylyn on their first day of school in SourceMatelas

Peterson, Michayel and Fania on their first day of kindergarten

Isn't she the CUTEST!?

Olivier's concentrated finger-spacing

Colouring always goes better when you stick your tongue out :)

The birthday boy (Caleb) taking flight

Sunny side up

Olivier,  Joseph and Joshua loving their land


A classic ending to a night out with some of the girls on staff


No comments: