Monday, January 23, 2012

Milestones!

Every day is like a link in the chain. Growing, strengthening and transforming the daily projects and goals that lay before us. Usually, the days fly by and I don't realize the progress until I turn around and see how far we've come.
But today, two very tangible and exciting milestones were hit within about an hour, and there is no way I'm keeping it to myself!

First off, 3cords just launched our very own website where you can browse and order the gorgeous handmade products we make in Haiti, crafted by our equally as gorgeous lady friends. Please join me in the hype by visiting www.3cordshaiti.com and scroll through all the different sections and stories... don't forget to pick up some goodies in your cart while you're at it! :)

In other news, all 5 of the mountain children are officially sponsored for their school year! Thank you to each and every one of you (you know who you are!) who have sacrificed to make a lasting difference in the lives of these sweet children. Every time I see them in their plaid uniforms, my heart swells with joy.

I hope that these milestones put a spring in your step as they did mine!
Stay tuned for more soon...

No comments: