Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Canada day!

We may not have fireworks or beavertails, but today in Haiti it's Canada day just the same.

In a few hours, 87 great white Northerners (or something like that), will be chugging up the mission hill commencing 2 weeks of Cocacola conversations, windy truck rides, mountain treks, saltwater swims, sweaty t-shirts, sore muscles, and a whole lot of memories!
I can't wait to see my family and the many others that are coming to serve this year!
It probably goes without saying, but I may be a little less faithful with my blog postings over the next little while (due to my apartment being nothing less than grand central station!), but please keep us all in your prayers as we come to mind, and I'll be back to my regular routine in no time.

Happy Canada day to one and all!

No comments: