Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday.

Today began a full lineup of math tests, Confederation projects, water consumption experiments and teaching the short and long 'oo' sound.
Life goes on as rapidly as ever (check out some of my spring highlights here), except this time it's a great thing because Wednesday can not come fast enough.

At approximately 6pm on April 14th, the big yellow bus will ascend the mission hill carrying 47 Canadians INCLUDING: the best brother ever (Broc), my 'official' sister of 9 months (Ashley), my sweetheart of a cousin (Holly), and my unstoppable Opa... He underwent triple bypass heart surgery a little over 2 years ago and can still keep up with the best of them!
Needless to say, I can hardly wait for them to crash on my couch.
I can't wait to feed them mangoes from my fridge.
I can't wait to trek with them into the mountains.
I can't wait to flag down a tap tap and pack them inside.
I can't wait to show them my 'world'!

As you probably already guessed, my blog posts will be pretty few and far between in the next 2 weeks. I'll do my best to post some pictures and highlights here and there, but stay tuned for a full update in the coming weeks!

... Is it Wednesday yet?

No comments: